Monday, October 1, 2012

Change is Good...Right??


 


 
As you can tell, things are a bit different around here.  I decided to revamp and refresh a little and I've been slightly stressing about my decision.  Not because I don't trust myself, but because I wonder what everyone else will think.  I'm a pleaser, ask anyone who knows me.  What I've learned lately is that I cannot possibly please everyone.  
 
Over the last three years, I've been busy building my little hobby....Jolie Marche.  We've been successfully selling our creations on Etsy and just today we reached our 10,000th admirer.  Between our website and Etsy, we have shipped over 7,000 pillows to our customers all over the world...New Zealand, India, Singapore, Monte Carlo, Italy and Switzerland to name a few! 
 
So, hope you enjoy our new look....I'm going to try a few new things, some may like it, some may not.  I'm going to try and visit some of my favorites blogs and take the time to comment and visit a little.  One thing I do know, is that I need to trust my instinct, my gut, that little voice that constantly whispers in my ear.  But no worries my friends...it will all be Glamorous!
                                            
 
                                                                 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. As a new follow of yours, I think I came at the right time. I have just started my own web based business (www.interiorconsciousness.com) and I fretted over every last detail, and then fretted again over whether people would like my idea/design/name...etc. When I finally pressed the publish button I was tired of second guessing myself. I decided I would be happy that I followed my heart and intuition. Your site is beautiful, and your work lovely. Congratulations! I look forward to following your lead:) All the best for your continued success!

    ReplyDelete