Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Dreaming



Wow, what a busy weekend....I've just now sent my oldest daughter off to summer camp.  It's the first time she has been away from home and I have to admit there was a few tears...mostly mine!

The last few days were filled with packing, checking off of lists and amazement that one child could need so much stuff!

Needless to say, I would love to spend the day here in this faraway city, daydreaming, walking the cobblestone streets....A girl can dream right?

Have a marvelous Sunday!

live well!



2 comments:

  1. Your daughter will have fun at camp I loved it when I was a kid and more tears when it was over. We're getting an amazing amount of rain so I'll dream of that gorgeous DRY place.

    Enjoy your Sunday!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camp was always fun. She will have fun while she is there. Enjoy your time apart.

    ReplyDelete